Report Properties

If you would like to report a delinquent property please fill out the complaint form and email, fax or mail it in. Please keep in mind that the Harrison County Code and Zoning Department and/or Harrison County Safety Officers will look at the property and decide if it violates County code. If the property does not violate code or zoning ordinances, then nothing can be done by the County to clean-up the property. If it does violate an ordinance then a letter will be sent to the homeowner asking them to clean their property. They have so many days to respond to the letter and then further action will be taken.

For questions about ordinances, please visit this website  http://co.harrison.ms.us/departments/code/


  • Facebook - White Circle

© 2020 by Harrison County Beautification